- How do I have to create my files?
• File format: JPEG, TIFF or PDF (1.3)
• Colour mode: CMYK
• TYPO: Please convert all TYPO in PDF-files into vector data
• dpi/Pictures: min. 300 dpi, no OPI, do not use Transperency-- oder Transferfunctions
• Colour intensity: max 300%, with Overnight and Expressorders max. 270%
• Artwork format: all products except broshures min. 2 mm per side
• Artwork format broshures: min 3 mm. Please pay attantion to additional space for higher number of pages and create grafics and text min. 5 mm from each side!
- Resolution dpi
Resolution of your file should be min. 100dpi best results will be achived with min. 150-200 dpi.
You can choose between CMYK or RGB.
All delivered files will be transfered correctly from our RIP-Software.
Please note that our LFP-Printer is able to cover a higher range than CMYK, but not the full range of RGB. Extremly bright/neon-colours can not be produced 1:1. Please pay attention to this fact for your layout.
- ICC Profiles
Please use our standard profiles:
If your files contain other than those we will transfer them accordingly. This can cause changes of colour.
You will find our profiles here: Downloads.
- Enclosement of TYPO
Your data must not contain any TYPO. Please change all TYPO into grafic elements.
If there is still TYPO remaining this can cause extreme problems during printing. We can not accept any claims regarding this issue!
- Artwork format (Posters)
Please ad 1mm to the end format to ensure a correct result after cutting.
- ordered size: 80 cm x 60 cm
- file size: 80,2 cm x 60,2 cm
- Artwork format (stretcher frame)
1,8 cm stretcher frame (Standard)
we need an addition to the endformat of 3 cm.
ordered format: 30 x 45 cm
file size: 36 x 51 cm
4,0 cm stretcher frame (additional costs)
we need an addition to the endformat of 5 cm.
ordered format: 30 x 45 cm
file size: 40 x 55 cm
- How much dpi does my file need?
Please create alle files with at least 300 dpi. Posters are fine with 250 dpi.
- Which colours can I use for my files?
All colours in the CMYK colour range are fine. In offset printing this is the way all colours are put together. Changing RGB date files to CMYK files can cause extreme variances in the printing result. For this reason: please send CMYK data only - so we can make you happy with the result.
Black typo: please create this with 100% K (CMYK = 0,0,0,100). Otherwise this can cause colour issiues during printing process.
If you want to use special colours such as Pantone please alwys seperate this and name it accordingly. (for PDF-Data only!) - this will cause additional costs!
- File check - what do we check here?
You can choose a file check during your order. The cost for this will be displayed in your basket..
We will check your data as follows:
• file format
• colour range
• artwork format
• print range
we will not check:
• content or similar - also writing
• Sharpness of pictures
• Folder formats
You will get an email notification with the result. Also we can support you in case you would not be able to change your files correctly.
- What do I need to know with Folders?
- Please pay attantion to the correct position of the folding lines - information can be found in each folder category and is marked with a green "I" (Druckinfo)
- ay attention by placing pictures near or in folding lines.
- do not inserts lines or marks in your file for the folding lines - these will be printed an can not be removed!
- with strong papers folding lines may break - so we would advice not to use full colours in this area
- marks, colour lines etc.
We do not need any marks in your files. Please only chekc that the artwork format is correct anything else is not necessary!
All marks for cuttinc etc. will be placed through our software.
- Can I have a proof before printing?
We can not produce a colour proof. What we can do is a digital proof to see if everything is placed correctly and in the rght order.